Thursday, December 23, 2010

Red Velvet Christmas Cake

December means baking & Christmas parties galore! I needed both a cake for a party and a birthday cake for my sis.

I thought a big batch of red velvet cake would do the trick! Frosted and filled with some white chocolate cream cheese icing & butter cream.

Adding a classic border. I loved the vintage look of the colors I used!

The Christmas mini cake...

A larger version for the birthday girl!

The fun red velvet surprise when you slice up the cake...


Cheers to the holidays and surviving the many parties!



1 comment:

  1. What a marvelous cake for a holiday birthday celebration. I am new to your blog, but a long browse through your earlier entries has convinced me I'll be back. I love the photos and recipes you feature here. I hope you have had a wonderful holiday. Blessings...Mary