Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I just love the 4th of July! What better reason to celebrate then the ability to enjoy our freedom every day of the year.

I had to come up with a patriotic and delicious bevy for the big day. I picked up some blue raspberry martini mix from BevMo and went to work. This was super simple and sure to be a new 4th tradition for us.

I added the blue raspberry martini mix, vodka, shook and served. YUMM!



A patriotic drink for the hubs...a classic Bloody Mary, his fave. Clamato, fresh lemon juice, voddy, Cholula hot sauce, and Worcester sauce on the rocks.

After a day at the pool we were so ready for the amazing fireworks show at the Indian Wells Golf Resort.
So much fun and so beautiful!

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!
Cheers to the land that I love!
xoxo,
Tipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment