Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tipsy Fondue For Two!

When it comes time for the hubs to join me in the kitchen what better occasion then some cheesey goodness with our drink-a-links??

Although this doesn't fall under any baking category it did involve pots n' pans and some fruity drinks in the kitchen, so I thought I would share our findings.


We decided to try a couple different kinds and have a fonduel, so to speak.


Of course, he went for a classic Cheddar and I went for some Parmesan & garlic form of the yummy stuff!









Cheddar:
Parmesan:



Our Favorite dipping items: Green apples, red grapes, broccoli & sourdough french bread.



The Official Fonduel Result: We both won because we liked ours the best! So, I guess you will have to decide when we have you over for some cheesy fun and cheers!
xoxo,
Tipsy.... & the hubs

2 comments: