Monday, December 28, 2009

Italian Cream Cake Remix

With so many places to go I had to turn my kitchen into a bakery like never before! I had made a yummy Italian Cream Cake for someone at work and because it was for them, I didn't actually get to really try it. I just snooped a tiny morsel...so it was time to make one (or maybe 3 or 4) that I could sink my teeth into.

I found a great recipe at this Tasty Kitchen site...one of my new found favs.

I toasted the pecans in butter and brown sugar....these little bebes are irresistible by themselves!






Then, I toasted the coconut.



I made a few different sizes...using all the different pans that I had....of course, the little heart is for the hubs.


Getting the frosting and coconut coating going.






The many finished products..,

All the yummy pecans and coconut inside the rich cake! This is the richest tasting, non-chocolate cake evah!




Cheers to some rich Italian Cream Cake and many many parties! Even Tipsy is ALL partied out! Can you believe it!
Cheers to good times with friends and families and eating until you can't eat anymore!....and hopefully sticking with some New Years resolutions to undo the damage.
xoxo,
Tipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment