Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cake Research

When I asked the Hubs what baked good he would like for his b-day or whatever the occasion (in this case Valentine's Day), what does he want? A choosy, Chocolate Cake, with Melty Chocolate Chips with Chocolate Frosting. This is my fault because, what does he get? A Chocolate Cake with Melty Chocolate Chips with Chocolate Frosting-just what he asked for. And of course, for Valentine's Day in the shape of an innocent heart, (awww) which he magically eats in a pattern that turns the cake into Scarlett Johansen's boobs. If you have seen her for .00000000001 seconds or more you know what I am talking about.

Now, if only I could figure out how to eat a cake into the pattern of Ryan Reynold's abs.
Before:













After:









I am a jealous Biotch:

My favorite part of this story, of course, is that the hubs walks in on me sipping my Chardonnay and googling SJ's boobs. "I am doing research for my blog."

No comments:

Post a Comment